Reopening the last stations in the Lausanne-Morges network
For several months, 5 stations of the Lausanne-Morges network had to remain closed due to persistent and unprecedented acts of vandalism.
After having implemented various measures to reduce, and ultimately eliminate, these acts of vandalism, we are now able to reopen these last stations!
As of today, Monday, September 13, 2021, we are reopening the following stations:
- Place du Marché (Rue du Midi, Renens)
- Longemalle (Avenue de Longemalle, Renens)
- Croset (Route du Bois 29a, Ecublens)
- Gare de Renens (NEW: Place de la Gare - Renens)
- Prilly-Centre (Route de Cossonay 28, Prilly)
In the last period we have received many messages of support: they have warmed our hearts.
We thank you once more for your understanding and support during this difficult time! We send you our best regards and wish you a good ride with PubliBike!