Day pass: Explore Switzerland for 24 hours!
Have a coffee in Lugano in the morning - visit a cosy restaurant on Lake Zurich for lunch and enjoy the evening atmosphere in the vineyards on Lake Geneva to round off the day?
Explore our bike networks in Switzerland for a one and only offer of CHF 29.- a day
Discover Switzerland from the bike saddle for a day - our bikes and e-bikes are at your disposal in our 8 networks 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The most important facts in a nutshell:
Where can I buy the day pass? - Thanks to our partnership with the Swiss Post, you can buy our day passes in these 41 post offices.
- Unlimited use in all our PubliBike networks (Fribourg, Berne, Zurich, Lausanne-Morges, Région de Nyon, Lugano-Malcantone, Sion and Sierre).
- No matter whether you use a bike or an e-bike - with this offer you are flexible and inexpensive on the road
- With a day pass, you can rent a bike for 24 hours at no extra cost.
- For each additional bike, the B-Quick rate applies.
- The offer is valid for 23 hours and 55 minutes after activation of the promo code.
- Plan as many intermediate stops in your city or region as you like.
- Always return your bike to a station and rent a new one later.
- If you travel between our networks, please leave the bike in the city, because the bike doesn't like taking trains.
- You have a B-Quick or B-Flex: Simply enter the promo code and the day pass will be activated immediately.
- For other existing subscriptions (B-Fit, B-More), the day pass will be activated after expiry of the existing subscription (visible in the customer account).
Our golden rules for using our bikes and e-bikes:
Rent & Ride
Find the station via the map, wake up the bike lock and open it via app or SwissPass - off you go!
Park the bike at a station and close the bike lock manually, watch out for the return with the tick - everything OK? Then the return was successful!
Find the answers to frequently asked questions: FAQ